Rent a ULM Aircraft
You have been trained by one of our instructors, you have a French ULM Pilot Licence and an up-to-date insurance; you can fly one of our ULM aircrafts.
Should you not have been trained by CAP ULM, it is necessary to book a training flight with our instructor, in order for you to get properly started with our ULMs. Once our instructor approves you to fly, you may then rent an aircraft.
For foreign Pilot Licences: Contact us.
All ULM rentals are subject to Rental Agreements.
Price : From 20 000 XPF
Duration: 1 Hour
Place : NOUMEA, NC
Payment : Credit card
ULM RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SARL CAP ULM
- Be a memeber of the FFPLUM with a ULM insurance for a single-seater or two-seater aircraft (it is possible to take the FFPLUM insurance or the AISCALE insurance).
- Have the French ULM Pilot Licence (Brevet ULM) and an ID card.
- Have flown with our instructor to get started with our ULM aircrafts (1h00 training flight booking).
- Once you have taken our aircrafts in hand, the instructor may validate your flight skills to rent a ULM or we might ask you to do additional training hours if necessary.
- Provide a deposit cheque of 320 000 CFP which covers the insurance amount in case of machine breakage (our ULM aircrafts are insured against all risks).
- Respect the current in force regulations and get acquainted with any NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) issued by airfields before each flight.
- Sign the CAP ULM Rental Agreement.
- STORCH HS : 1hour flight - 15000 CFP All tax incl.
- ALPHA TRAINER : 1hour flight - 15000 CFP All tax incl.
Our ULM rentals invoice only the hours deducted by the aircraft engine. Nevetheless, should you want to rent our ULMs on weekends or summer period, you shall rent the aircraft for a minimum of 3 hours per day or 2 hours for half day, according to availability.
Our aircrafts are rented in perfect conditions. You shall be liable to report any aircraft anomaly during the training flight with our instructor or before your take-off to avoid any additional charges.
As Captain, you shall be responsible for the amount of fuel in the machine, for checking it thoroughly before your flight and for operating the machine in accordance with the in force Air Regulations as well as the aircraft's user manual.
OUR ULM AIRCRAFT RENTAL INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- A ULM aircraft on-site,
- Fuel available on-site (SP 98 (Super Unleaded Fuel) or reimbursement of Super Unleaded Fuel),
- Engine oil available on-site,
- An up-to-date OACI card,
- Aircraft Documentation,
- Insurance against possible damage on the ground and in flight up to 320 000 CFP. (Deposit cheque uncashed)
Any other additional expenses are at your charge (landing taxes when applicable, hangar rentals along your flight stopovers, your RC insurance, etc).
HOW TO BOOK?
To book an ULM with us send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to the following number: Sylvie +687 947 331.
Any formalities shall be carried on before the aircraft rental (document verification, training flight if needed, deposit cheque handed to CAP ULM, aircraft rental agreement validated and signed).
According to availability, a meeting shall be scheduled and the booking shall be paid online before the effective aircraft rental date.